April 7, 2008

Journalism is Dead.

So after watching Larry King bob his head for 20 minutes during the Jenny McCarthy interview I wondered what real journalists were like and I came upon this awesome resource from the University of Texas. Its a collection of interviews Mike Wallace did in the 1950's that was broadcast live. Here's one of my favorites, an interview with Eldon Edwards, the Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. I love how Mike comes with lots of information and will not let anyone off the hook. And he sucks down 10 cigarettes during the interview, ultimate product placement.

Warning, there is offensive language and I do not share the views of either participant. This is simply an exercise in true journalism.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good post man!! mike "the hammer" wallace was nailing that slapass the whole time!

Tye said...

and sucking down those cool phillip morris filterless cigs the whole time.